Friday, December 17, 2010

Readers check and respond...

You people crack me up.  Readers have been sending me their check yourself reflections by email.  I don't blame you.  I wouldn't want my name by these either.  So here they are.  Enjoy ~

Red flags you may want to check yourself


The last time you saw your boss, he was testifying against you.

You can't pass the pre-employment credit check for Amscott.

A family member says to you sadly, "We need to do something about that bench warrant."         wow.

You use the bicycle rack outside ABC liquor store.    

When you pick up your prescription, the pharmacist say "do you have any questions about your medications today?..because I sure do."      ok,  this one is mine... next.

You are wearing a red turtle neck and male.

I think you all nailed it.  Nicely done.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment